Portrait

From start-up to second location

1927  Company founded by master plumber Johannes Zander
1948  Construction of new facility at Hohe Straße in Harburg
1962  Humble beginning of our elbow mandrel production
1996  Branch office opened in Thuringia
1998  Relocation in Waltershausen, own workshop in Projektierte Straße
2003  Main plant closed in Hamburg, plant in Thuringia becomes the main plant
2003  Investment in the first CNC lathe
2004  Investment in the first five-axis simultaneous CNC milling machine
2005  Large hall added to existing facility for production of elbow mandrels and bending molds
2006 10th anniversary of company's presence in Thuringia
2008  Opening of another location in Thuringia for the construction of models

 

Zander GmbH - Projektierte Str. 13 - 99880 Waltershausen - Tel. +49 (0)3622 903872 - Fax +49 (0)3622 903877
Suche: